Thursday, October 28, 2010

Our Three Year Journey

Sunday night I found out that we are going to have a baby! We are so excited about the great news! We have been trying for the past three years with no luck. We have even been through some fertility drugs to help push us along. Last year I got tired of the pills and decided I would lose weight before we tried again. 60 pounds lost and we get the happy news! We are thrilled! Tristen wants a sister so I am not outnumbered (great kid) and Kaden just wants to be Shredder. (He's been watching Ninja Turtles at night) They are both excited that they told everyone they saw before we even told the family. We are due in late June:) Right when the blazing heat hits but that's ok because the blessing is better! We are so excited with our next addition to the family!

1 comment:

  1. YAY!!! I can't wait to find out what your baby is! I hope Tristen is right:)

    ReplyDelete